Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Expensive cars

I'm just gonna start over. Do something new. No point on continuing to work on something that probably can't be fixed. Perhaps I'll do something with that character later, but not for now. I have a new idea. I decided to go with stuff that I know about. I mean, really really know about. Base characters on people in my life and such. Again, this one might be too big of an idea, but since I know these people and experiences so well, iA I'll be able to pull it off. Plot will need work though. My main character, will be very familiar to me.

I'm taking a creative writing course. Hopefully I'll get some ideas outta that.

And why are Lamborghini's so expensive?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:23 PM

    I can give you the longer, boring engineering reasons of why Lamborghinis are expensive, or you can believe that they're expensive to ensure people like us never own one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sabeeeeeennnnnn
    when am I gonna see you man?

    ReplyDelete