Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Trainspotting

Underworld's "Born Slippy". Trainspotting. TRAINSPOTTING THE FILM IS 10 YEARS OLD.

Man that's insane. When it came out I was little, about 9 or 10. I remember going to see Independence Day with my parents, and my brothers went in a different line to see Trainspotting. I had no idea how much Trainspotting, not Independence Day, would influence me.

I haven't even read the book. I think I tried but I didn't want to deal with the accents so I stopped. I don't know what it is about this film. Its well filthy and dirty. But something about it bloody intrigues me! Maybe its the plight of the characters, the grimyness of the film, its comedy - its pretty funny. Something about it has made me call it one of my favourite films. Its quite insane.

Go see Trainspotting. Then listen to the soundtracks.

Ewan Mcgregor. Now he's been in Moulin Rouge, The Island, Big Fish. And he was in Trainspotting. Mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment