Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Midnight Request Line



I dunno what it is about bass but I love it. In all sorts of music, bass is what I tune into the most for some reason. I don't know how this developed. I love beats too but bass is just amazing man. That's why dubstep is so wicked coz its all about bass. I've heard dubstep for a while but was never actually sure what it exactly was. I've got some amazing dubstep mixes on my comp. I remember hearing 'Midnight Request Line' about a year and a half ago and just wondering where the hell it came from. I played it to a friend a few months later, in May, who just thought it was rubbish and said 'Hena stop being so British!' Well I don't label myself as any nationality, because I don't believe in civic nationalities, I just appreciate new exciting music - its so fascinating to see how music evolves. Wish more felt the same instead of listening to the same rubbish again and again - oh yeah mainstream music has changed as well but people just end up listening to the same 5 songs, know what I mean?

Play this track, and turn the bass up.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:27 PM

    How does one listen to the beat?

    ReplyDelete